Sunday, December 2, 2012

The End of Jeannette's Blog


This is, most likely, the last post I shall ever post on my blog. If you follow or check it, take note. In case you're worried, if for some reason that disappoints you, worry not. Read my previous post. Jeannette's Blog is not dying, but only morphing into another spot.

If you are looking for my blog, you're in the wrong place. Go here: http://jbeerbowersblog.blogspot.com. Anything that you would want to see here can be found there.

Except this post. And if you want to see this post, then...you need to find something better to occupy your time.

Although, now it's amusing me, so maybe I'll end up putting it on my new one too.

Goodbye, Jeannette's Blog. It has been an interesting year (and some) of blogging on you.

Hey, it may have taken until my last, but I managed to write a short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment